So you’ve decided to take a trip, but the big question is where to? How to decide where in the world to travel? Some people may not want to travel too far from home, while others are willing to travel to another continent.
Here are ten quick questions to ask yourself when choosing a travel destination.
- Do I prefer a warm or cold climate?
- Do I want domestic travel or foreign travel?
- Do I want R&R or adventure?
- Do I want to be at the beach or in nature?
- How far am I willing to travel?
- How will I travel? Car, plane, or train?
- How much is my travel budget?
- Do I want to travel with a tour group or alone?
- What type of accommodations do I prefer? Hotel, B&B, vacation rental, tent, etc.
- What type of activities do I want to do?
Once you decide on a travel destination, then the next step is to implement a travel budget. Click here to learn tips on how to create a travel budget.